Thursday, March 24, 2011

If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn

After I got off the phone with god-knows-who, I got in my car and sped to the hospital. My heart was racing a mile a minute, and a smile was spread across my face. Evie, was having our baby. I smiled wider. Our baby, my child, her child, OUR child. I shook the thought from my mind, "Don't get too happy Steve-o, she hates you, remember. You gave her up." Yeah, biggest mistake of my life.
I loved her, god how I loved her. I shook my head as I parked the car and ran into the hospital. I asked for the room number and then made my way down the white hallways. I finally found it, and when I opened the door, Evie was laying in the bed, holding our baby. She looked up at me, and I stared into her eyes.
"I can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear, I will never leave." I whispered.

7 comments:

  1. oh hell yeah! Stevealicious posted! oh yeah, uh huh oh hell yeah! No amount of words can fully express how happy this makes me feel. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute Steven :) I'm an aunt :3:3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Stevie did the right thing :3
    All the old couples are back. I don't hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kudos for being mature and not running away like a little bitch :3 im proud of you steven

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT? Steven has kids before me??? theres somethin wrong here....

    ReplyDelete