Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fever

I'm just going to continue to do these little listed updates on my life. :s
1) I really quite enjoy Adam Lamberts music.
2) I've been making lots of little bead bracelets, since no one hangs out with me anymore.
3) I need more friends :(
4) Carson came over the other day and we had a tea party.
5) I wore a pretty purple frilly dress
6) I felt like a princess
7) There's this dog, that walks around my house. So I fed him.
8) He told me his name is Hernando
9) I am in love with Jelly
10) I wanna cut off Dimitri's man-hood so Jelly will no longer like him
11) I shot Soda in the foot.
12) It was fun
13) I think that's it.
14) I love you all, goodbye.

<3 Steven Marie

4 comments:

  1. i still have the bullet, im savin it so i can shoot it in ur head someday :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stevie we are lovers, there for we are friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.O you are quite strange randle # 1

    ReplyDelete