Saturday, October 2, 2010

look, i posted again.

oh wow, it's been a long time since i've posted XD

soooooo for starters..
1) i hate Sodapop Curtis, he's a gay fag. :)
2) I plan on marrying Dawn Cade <3
3) Me and Blair are STILL secret lovers, [suck on that Carson]
4) I'm an only child, I swear to it!!!!!
5) I feel pretty, oh so pretty, and witty, and GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
6) ...............................blup, blup, blup, it's a fishy :D
7) dslfnhdslfdjskl;fdmjsfdjsfdjsfd;sf
8) I'm trying to get this all the way to a high number :3
9) nine is a high number, right?
10) the
11) fucking
12) END!

I love you all, forever and ever with like, a bunch of stuff thats amazing on the side. and a cherry on top! Love, Steven Marie Randle <3

8 comments:

  1. I WAS RIGHT!!! I told you all Steve and Dawn would get married!!!!!!! I am again right and oh so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was the best post every steve! haha kitkat ur always right :) and nine is not a high number steve! its 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and so on hahah love yeah

    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn and Steve will have very special children. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. dawn and steve are special children XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. why arent i in this lol jk glad u back buddy

    ReplyDelete