Saturday, July 24, 2010

look, i'm back

im back. my name is steve. you know me, you see me, you love me. im fucking steven randle dumbasses ;) okay, that was random. here's a little update into my boring life:
me and jackie broke up [she's a bitch]
soda played jobros all day at work. fml [he's a bitch too]
katherine likes me again [yaaaaaay ;)]
i'm going on a date with angela [i think..?]
i hope im going on a date with angela, she's cool and nice and i like her. [totally the truth]
i have a sister named carson. [you guys might know her]
i own pony the pony [PONYBOY FUCKING CURTIS CHANGE YOUR GOD DAMN NAME. I WILL NOT HAVE TWO PONYS IN THE GANG. AND THE HORSE IS COOLER THAN YOU.]
and thats about it...

14 comments:

  1. SHTEVEN. You made my day...you know why xD Whatta...keeper :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybeeeeee if you would just get your butt on facebook we could talk about our potential date(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. STEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i missed u soooo much :''0
    Ive been best friendless...

    ReplyDelete
  4. good, now you've realized how much you need me. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well aren't you just a pleasent little pumpkin brother :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stevealicous! You keep disapearing on me and then showing back up! Its like your playing hide and seek.....STOP IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey steve!!!! im glad ur back..well considering i see u at work almost everyday but yea... i feel awckward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steve, you made me laugh. Love ya best fuck friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stevie-o, I feel like I should've been mentioned in this post. I am extremely dissapointed in you :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. woohoo! ST RANDS IS BACK IN BUISSNESS. i love you :D. biffls for liffles o-0.

    ReplyDelete
  11. everyone's a bitch? :P hahah i missed ya big guy im glad ur back

    ReplyDelete
  12. steve buddy you need to post

    ReplyDelete